Extract from the article by Andreas Wiseman for Screen Daily
EXCLUSIVE: Duffy film, Niall Johnson rom-com on Parkland Pictures slate.
Also new to Parkland’s slate is $2.3m-budgeted UK rom-com Forward Pass, also looking to shoot this autumn.
Writer-director Niall Johnson’s (Keeping Mum) script follows a self-important student, kicked-off a men’s rugby team […]Continue Reading →
- Nicky Foster van der Elst joins Damage Cat Productions
- Emma Connell joins Damage Cat Productions
- Damage Cat spent a frosty evening in February with Wasps Ladies as they trained. Hear what they have to say
- Damage Cat meets the Melbourne Minxes
- Wasps Ladies Rugby FC, Training Evening, Tuesday, 16th February 2016