Nicky Foster van der Elst joins Damage Cat Productions
The Directors of Damage Cat Productions welcome Nicky Foster van der Elst to their Board as Non-Executive Director. Nicky has a wealth of experience working in finance and will act in an advisory capacity to the Board of Directors.
Nicky Foster Vander Elst is a graduate of the Université d’Aix-Marseille I, and a Freeman of the City of London. She speaks fluent French and English. Nicky has over 30 years’ experience in international financial markets and was the first woman stockbroker to deal in the Canadian Equity Market in London. Nicky’s particular strength is financial analysis.
During the first 25 years of her career, Nicky was an Institutional Stockbroker in the City of London where she worked for a number of well-known names such as James Capel, WI Carr, BZW and the Bank of Nova Scotia. She was a Director of Research Capital (Canada), Deacon BZW (Canada), BZW (UK) and WI Carr (UK). Nicky has considerable experience and understanding of the financial markets and financial matters.
Nicky is presently a Trustee of the Henry Doubleday Research Association, a Director of Organic Entreprises Limited and a Director of NJM Capital Ltd.
- Nicky Foster van der Elst joins Damage Cat Productions
- Emma Connell joins Damage Cat Productions
- Damage Cat spent a frosty evening in February with Wasps Ladies as they trained. Hear what they have to say
- Damage Cat meets the Melbourne Minxes
- Wasps Ladies Rugby FC, Training Evening, Tuesday, 16th February 2016